Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Beginning of May 2010



1st of May.
Public Holiday.

Full of people in everywhere.
As we know.


1st time that we tried our best to buy movie tickets.
From Sunway Pyramid to One Utama.


FULL!
FULL!!!
FULL!!!!!



Well.
We bought the tickets fortunately. (^o^)

Here's the movie.








Yea.
IP MAN 2.

Hmm...
It's more humor than IP MAN.
But I still like it.
Because I admire with Donnie Yen.
LOL.


BChung, BHean & his friend, & JiaYing went back early.
*Sorry that I don't really know the actual alphabet. (T^T)*


We're having our dinner in Osaka.
Here's our memories. (^~^)







Ghost face~! XD















We're celebrating Bryan's b'day actually.
But it was delay.
Sorry my friend. (T____T)


HaPpy Birthday~! (^o^)




That's all for today.
I love the time that we're together.
I love you guys. (^~^)






Okay.
I'm going to work on tomorrow.
Ganbatte~!


Sweet dreams my dearest friends. (^~^)


The Beginning of May 2010.







by
-幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment