Friday, June 4, 2010

I'm back!



Yea.
Sorry for didn't update blog recently. (-.-")


I went to watch movie with mum.




Yes.
The Prince of Persia: The Sand of Time.

Interesting.
Adventure.
Great climax.
Great graphic.

Well.
I like it.
Worth to watch. (^~^)








04.06.10


DESTINATION


-SS501's COMEBACK STAGE-



I miss them so much~!
They came back finally~! (^o^)



But...
I missed SS501's COMEBACK STAGE!!!
In LIVE!!!!! T______________T



But...
Luckily my TSMY family has posted the videos to share with us.
Thanks a lot~!!! (^~^)


LOVE YA



Let Me Be The One





OH MY GOD!!!

I will scream out loud if I was there!
I swear!!!

Can you image that a person scream in front of the laptop???
Of course I wont do that! (-.-")
But I'm excited!!!
LOL!


A Perfect Comeback Stage!!!
I love it!


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

나의 남자는 솟아나왔다 !


사랑해요

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥



I wondered why am I addicted to SS501?
I wondered why am I crazy just because of SS501?
Where's the answers? (@_@)


I love who they are.










SS501


5th Anniversary

Green Peas



06.06.10


Kim Hyun Joong's Birthday

The Born of TSMY







by
-幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment