Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The End of August 2010.



OH MY GOD!!!
I didn't update my blog almost 1 month. (-.-")

1st semester almost end.
That's what I'm busy for.

I'm done after this week.
But I need to STUDY!
*I hope I can do it as well! LOL!



I'm addicted to this 2 songs. =)

G.Na - I'll Back Off So That You Can Live



G.Na - Supa Solo ♥






31/8

Ah Kee, Dustin, Hon, Huat Kek, Teddy, Michelle and I

We hang out again!
I attend since my friends SOOOOO MISS me! XD

We're having breakfast in the morning.
We went to Sunway Pyramid after that.

2 girls went to shopping.
5 guys went to arcade. (-.-")

5 guys complaint that's too bored.
We went to ampsquare after that.

Huat Kek treated us.
Thanks BIG BOSS! XD


Unfortunately we didn't take any photos. (T^T)
But I had a great time with you guys.


Love ya~! ♥♥♥






Life's a climb.

I'll always be there for you. =)


The End of August 2010.






by
-幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment