Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Beginning of August

Setia Alam Badminton Count again.



2-4pm.



Bestian, Boon Chung, Bryan, Grayson, Huat Kek, Michelle, Nico, Ting Song included Me.








My family decided go to PC fair.




I didn't want to follow because "pokai" already. (-_-")




But then my parents asked me to recognize the road to my college. (-_-")



I need to drive my own to college on next week.









My parents promised me that we'll be back before 2pm.




Fine then.












GOSH~



ROAD BLOCK!!!



TRAFFIC JAM!!!!




I HATE THAT!!!!!


























KLCC




"People Mountain People Sea" (>_<)





My sob brother used me as a TANKER (-_-")







DAMN
PEK CEK!!!! (In Hokkien)












Saw that??





That's why.

















Oh ya! A lot of people wear masks.






Why??






Because of H1N1.




















My sob brother brought a neckband.



Finally he reached his target.










My dad brought a new laptop.








I use his older laptop. (+_+)






I brought a laptop bag.


It's nice for me. (^~^)










.......








TRAFFIC JAM AGAIN!!





















Guess what...??














When I reached home, I just rushed to badminton count.







I had late for an hour. (T^T)









Cheated by parents. (-_-")









yuhu~~ Huat Kek want to smash!







I caught some "nice" photo.




They're wearing the same shirt.






Just for fun. (-_-")




















The beginning of August.




















The harder I pull,

The more I love him...









by
-幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment