Friday, July 31, 2009

Special



-MIKA NAKASHIMA-






My favorite idol.








I fall in love with her since I watched NANA.




















-NANA-



She is a cool woman that I never seen before.






Maybe you guys would think that's exaggerated.






















I wondered why I would love NANA.








Smoking.


Drinking.


Emo.



With an evil behavior.
















That's not the main point.













Independence.


Determination.


Strong.


Unrestrained.


Cool.








That's what I admire with her.













I believe in fate.






NANA & 7 are pronoun the same in Japanese.






MIKA NAKASHIMA is equally matched with NANA.




Vivienne Westwood.


Lotus.


Attitude.








I born in 7th.






I like the number of 7.







That's why.











MIKA NAKASHIMA has an AWESOME voice.






Try to listen to her song.












by
-幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment