Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Storm Warriors II

Went to watch movie again.
Dating with my brother. LOL.

Here's the movie.







-The Storm Warriors II-



Guess what...?



We saw that Cloud & Wind were fighting!


"Eh, do we went into wrong cinema?" My brother asked.
"Nola! It will be flashback later. Watch!" I said that.

A worker went to the exit and open the door.

"Eh, he opened the door!"
"Huh?! We really went into wrong cinema!?" (-.-")
What the...!!!



OH MY GOD!!!


That's my 1st time went into a wrong cinema! (-.-")
How c2p am I!


Luckily the show just started about 15 minutes.

We watched the ending twice. LOL.


*Don't laugh okay!*



The movie was not good as I expected.
The fighting scenes were too fast & too blur for me.
I couldn't see what they were fighting.
Maybe because of I didn't read the comics. LOL.


*c2p= Stupid*





I wish I could be part of your world.
Live through life flying high.







by
-幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment