Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Treasure Hunter


Yes!
Movie again. LOL.

I really watched a lot of movies in this month. LOL.




Here's the movie.





-The Treasure Hunter-


Hmm...
It's not bad actually. Funny.
Unfortunately it didn't have a great climax. (T^T)







We met Mr.Fok, Jang Feng & their friends there.
They went to watch movie too.

Mr.Fok asked us went to have a drink after that.
We met some friends at there too.
Kian Wei & Peng Yin.


Boon Chung's brother fetch us went back home after that.
(I don't know spell his name.)
His driving skill... OMG!! (o.O)
Speechless. (-.-")

Anyway thanks to him for fetch us. (^~^)


I really met a lot of friends.
Especially Mr.Fok & Jang Feng. LOL.




-Another Great Day-






I met him. GW.
He's still the same.
I felt happy that I could met him again.
Even he don't know me as well. (-.-")





by
-幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment