Friday, July 17, 2009

18th of July: Exhausted Day

Setia Alam Badminton Count, 2-4pm.

8 friends: Bestian, Boon Chung, Bryan, Grayson, Huat Kek, Michelle, Red Pig included Me.

I'm the planner again. (-_-")



Bryan asked us to have lunch at Bukit Raja Jaya Jusco.

(I'm staying at Setia Alam still need go to J.J then turn back to SABC again. =.=")



Bryan late again!! We expected that.

He always late about half an hour. That's true!! (-_-")





Thanks to Michelle's sister that belanja us. ^~^

Oh ya! All of us own Michelle's sister 1 meal EXCEPT Michelle. (-_-")






My house.

We're waiting for others.

Red pig was promoting something to my mum while Bryan was playing with my doggy. (-_-")



After Huat Kek & Michelle reached my house then we departed to badminton count.

Bestian & Grayson were waiting us at there.


Oh ya! Boon Chung was late 1 hour. (~_~)





Here some photo that grabbed from Bryan. (>_<)


He really took this photo. C2p Bryan =.="

Michelle~~ I like this photo. Natural ^~^

C2p Bryan.

Boon Chung.

Huat Kek. Looked happy what. :p

Bestian acted c2p again. (-_-")

Grayson love to pose.

V.S




Oh ya! Red pig didn't want to let Bryan captured. We missed. (T^T)







......






Exhausted.











After that we went to Sri Melur have a drink.






I had a great time with my friends. ^~^






















7pm.

Wei Ping sms me. At Setia Alam Pasar Malam. She came with her sister.

I went to find her. We walked about 1 hour.

The distance between Pasar Malam about 1 km. We had walked 4 rounds. (-_-")





I'm very happy that she asked me out. We did chat a lot.








After I reached home.

I realized that I missed Michelle's call. (~_~)

I called her back.








Guess What...??











She was at Pasar Malam too. (@_@)

I went to find her again. But this time with my family. (>_<)

She asked me went to Sri Melur have a drink. But I had missed. (T^T)

I walked 3 rounds again. (-_-")

Oh ya! We did meet each other. But just to say hi.



But... I'm still happy. (^~^)







Badminton...






Pasar Malam...







My whole body just like separated. (@_@)








I had enjoyed my day.










。・☆。・☆・。。・☆。・☆・。
谢谢你们一路陪我走过来……


你们真好。




你们会是我永远的朋友
。・☆。・☆・。。・☆。・☆・。











by
-幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment