Thursday, July 23, 2009

22nd of July: NjoyZs Gathering



Well...
















Small gathering.




















I thought at least had 8 - 10 friends.

















6 friends. Cheated. (-_-")








But...













Small gathering also not bad. (^~^)

















NjoyZs, the planner. Just came back from NS semester break. (-_-")



Red pig, Bryan, Huat Kek, Fei & Me.


6 friends in Station 1.










We did chat a lot. Everything that happened around us.



Chat about...?
























Shhhhh...



Of course can't tell you guys! (>_<)









Anyway we're enjoying.






Oh ya! NjoyZs really outdated & need to update. XD











Time goes by.







It's time to said goodbye again. (>_<)




Bryan
went back early than us. His mum asked him to do so.





NjoyZs need go back to NS on today. 1 month later we will meet again.


Take care my dear friend (^~^)








That's our gathering on yesterday.

















My mum always asked me why always need to hang out with friends...?




She said that's pointless & waste time. (-_-")




She really couldn't understand. (@_@)




Sometime we will have conflict about that.




Hmmm... I think that's always..! (-_-")







Forget that.













"I could be myself when in front of you guys..."







"I'm pleasure that I have you guys."












That's why I LIVE HAPPY.










by
-幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment