Thursday, October 22, 2009

Free!



Updated.

Finally I'm FREE!!!






Excluding the finals on 4-6th November. (-.-")


Oh ya!

Finally I found part time.

I know it's quite suffer.
But I need money. (T^T)


I had an interview at 10am.
I just knew it around 9.20am.
DAMN!


I rushed to Damasara then rushed back to college.
Having class at 1pm lah. (-.-")


They taught me a lot of products & need to recognized all of them. (@_@)
A set of uniform.
Tying up hairs.

Light green makeup.

I couldn't imagine that.
(-.-")


12.45pm!
GOD DAMN!!
Speed up!!!

Reached college around 1.30pm.


Still having 2 lecture class until 6pm.

I wanna go home! (T^T)


Sleepy.
Tired.





It's time to prepare my finals. (^~^)







New adventure.

Life goes on.

That's who I am.








by
-幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment