Tuesday, October 6, 2009

SAUNA Day



I couldn't wake up in the morning.

Ate medicine before. (T^T)


I couldn't concentrate on tutorial
class.
Sleepy.
(T^T)


After having presentation.

I slept like a pig in the lecture. (-.-")
LOL.


Finally finished class.
I fetch Ting them went to Sunway Pyramid.

Oh Gosh~

Traffic jam. (
>_<)

My Benz was out of air-cond gas.

Just like SAUNA. (-.-")


I saw Ting th
em were sweating just like "finished bath".
I couldn't stop my laugh.


Definitely in SAUNA.
LOL.

They took some photo in my car.

Here goes.


Ting.


*Why look like act cool..? (-.-")*


Sandy & I.
I couldn't smile nicely because of driving.
LOL. (>_<)



Yoong Min & Ting.

Hey girls.
Next time mind to let me fetch again..? XD




On the way back home.
Bryan was calling.
He asked me went to SS15 to have the Snow Flake.

What the...!!!

Traffic jam again. (T^T)


I'm still in SAUNA.
Keep sweating. (-.-")


HELP!!! (>_<)



I couldn't find car park!
FIRE BURNING!!! (+_+)



I called Bryan.

Met him in front of the Taylor's Main Campus.


Yeah.

Got dude accompany me sweating.

LOL.


We couldn't be patience.
Open the window.
Oh~ Fresh air! (+_+)


Keep looking for the car park. (-.-")

I hate that place!


Yes!
FINALLY got car park!!!

But I'm still sweating!

Damn.


Bryan took me went to eat Snow Flake.
It's a 100% natural Snow Flake.


Here goes.


*Don't jealous. Next time bring you guys go.* :p


After ate Snow Flake.
I felt much better.

Oh ya! We forgot to take photo together.

LOL.

We chit chat a lot. (-.-")

Pity Bryan~

Need to wait his sister until 6pm.

LOL.


I went back home around 3pm.

I speed up my Benz.
Because speed up just can let the air-cond more colder.

But today didn't work at all.

SAUNA
again. (T^T)





FIRE BURNING!!!

Flu-ing become more worst.







by

-
幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment