Wednesday, February 24, 2010

CNY 2K10



1st Day

We went back to our hometown - Pontian, Johor.
Woke up at 5am in the morning. (@_@)
Move to Uncle's house in Batu Pahat.

We move to Aunt's house after visited.
And we stayed at there.

We went to Grandma's house to have our dinner.
We met a lot of our cousins.
All of them came back together.



2nd Day

The most boring day in this CNY.
Just visited another Aunt's house.
Stayed at home after that.
Whole day! (-.-")

Speechless.



3rd Day

We're playing poker in the morning with our youngest uncle.
We decided to sing k after that! LOL.

We spent 3 hours in the Loud Speaker.
We took a lot of photos but I haven't get the photos yet.
So I couldn't upload. (T^T)

We're having our dinner at Aeon Bukit Indah Sushi King.
I didn't eat sushi at all.
My favorite Japanese food is Ramen!
LOL.




Everyone asked where did I took this photo.

Guess...??

In the toilet of Loud Speaker!

I took it when they're in the toilet.
LOL.


We're playing joker until 3am on that day.
LOL.


I spent a great time with all of them. (^~^)



4th Day

I was having New-Year visits with Grace & her friends.
I really felt uncomfortable. (T^T)
I was very quiet in all the time.
Seem like I'm an alien. (-.-")
LOL.

We visited one by one.
I stopped at Grace's house when we reached.
I was not going to follow them after that.

31 friends in Grace's house!
Surprise right?!
LOL.

We're continue playing joker on that day too.
That's why I'm addicted!
LOL.



5th Day

We went back to Setia Alam.
Packing, packing and packing. (-.-")

I was freaking tired!



6th Day

Yes!
Went to visit friends' house one by one.
Cloud, Dead Fish, Huat Kek, Jang Feng, Kian Wei, Michelle, Nico, Pheng Fei, Soon Siong, Ting Song, Wei Ping, Mr. Fok, Wee Lin & I.

We just visited Wei Ping, Jang Feng, Kian Wei, Soon Siong, Dead Fish, Huat Kek & my house.

We're playing joker and True or Dare all the time except Wei Ping and my house.
LOL.

We're having dinner together after that.

I spent a great time with all of them.
I love you. (^~^)



7th Day

Dating with Wei Ping.
LOL.



Yes.
Percy Jackson and the Lighting Thief.


We bought couple seat since other seats were full.
Couple seat is more expensive! RM12! (-.-")

Okay.
This is the 1st time that I sat in couple seat.
But it was more comfortable.
LOL.

AWESOME movie.
Worth to watch. (^~^)


I had a great time with Wei Ping.



8th Day

Stay at home whole day to wait Pray at night.
Preparing to celebrate the birth of Jade Emperor.
My parents started preparing at 8 - 9pm.

We started Pray at 11pm.
We heard a lot of people were playing fireworks.
My dog keep barking due to those fireworks. (-.-")

We're burnt 8 inches bamboo stems.
LOL.

We're fixing the Sky Lantern so that it could launched into the air.
And we wrote some greeting words on it.




Yeah!
Finally successful!






We're enjoying fireworks after that.
A lot of people were playing fireworks compared with last year.





Nice right?
LOL.







Anyway
I had a great CNY 2K10.


I spent my time with family, cousins and friends.
I love you.



I wish my wishes will come true. (^~^)






I couldn't upload all the photos since I didn't get those photos. (T^T)








by
-幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment