Sunday, February 28, 2010

The End of February of 2010



27th Feb

Boon Chung, Bryan, Cloud, Dead Fish, Huat Kek, Jang Feng, Kian Wei, Michelle, Peng Yin, Pheng Fei, Red Pig, Wei Kang, Wei Ping & I.

We went I-City Shah Alam.
We're having our dinner at Lucky 10 before that.


Wow~
A lot of people at there!

We parked quite far from the venue.
We walked to there. (-.-")

I was sweating like HELL when we reached.
LOL.



Here's some photos would like to share with you guys. (^~^)








Our group photos excluding Kian Wei & Peng Yin. (T^T)




We went to Starbucks after that.
We're sharing our lives within each other.
Since some of us didn't meet a few months ago.


I had a great day with you guys.
I love you. (^~^)






27th & 28th Feb

DoubleS Encore Concert In Seoul





*8.8 earthquake hits Chile & many countries are going to be effected.
Lets us pray for those restless soul.





28th Feb

Staying at home.
My eyes were swelling since I didn't sleep enough. (T^T)
LOL.


I was waiting DoubleS Live Encore Concert at 3.30pm which can listened online.

Yes!
I was in!


OMG!

Their screaming like HELL!!! (-.-")

Their screaming were non-stopping.
My eardrums almost broken. (-.-")

I guessed they will lost their voices on another day.
LOL.

I listened until their concert ended even the line was not clearly.
7pm.


Yes!
They cried at the end.
They let TripleS felt warm and touch.

Encore Concert let TripleS had an AWESOME time with them. (^~^)


I wish I could be there. (T^T)



Anyway DoubleS Encore Concert was ending successfully.




I wish DoubleS stay health & happy forever. (^~^)


DoubleS Fighting!!!


TSMY@小悦









Happy Chinese Valentine's Day! (^~^)










The End of February 2010.


We should appreciate what we have now. (^~^)








by
-幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment