Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Foundation in Communication March Intake 2009


ended.





-Our Memories-


1 year.

Time goes by.


I'm not sure whether I'm going to continue degree in Taylor's.

If not...
I'm going to miss you guys.
LOL.


When I came in Taylor's, I didn't like it at all.
I hate everything. Seriously.

But now,
I'm have used to it.

Life.
Friends.
Assignments.
Everything.

I appreciate. (^~^)






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hui Shan, Karmun, Kok Kheong, Sue Ann, Yoong Min & I.
We went to One-U after we finished our finals.


OH MY GOD!
The whole car park of new wings had power cut!!!
We couldn't see anything inside. (-.-")

Okay.
The middle of One-U also power cut!
We thought they didn't swift the light on!
What the hell!!! (-.-")

We walked through the "DARK" area.
Move for the LIGHT!

This was the 1st time I met this situation in shopping mall. (-.-")
LOL.

Luckily they get to fix it after that.

I went back early because of I didn't have my own transport.
My dad used mine started from today.
My car~~~!!! (T^T)

Of course my mum came to fetch me back.
But I became the driver on the way back home. (-.-")


Well~
I spent a great time with them. (^~^)




Oh ya!
I couldn't attend to The Ship on today.
Forgive me. (T^T)

Have fun~





Guys~
I will always have transport problem started from today except my dad buy another car for me. (T^T)
Come to fetch me if you want to meet me! LOL.
Or else don't blame me. (-.-")









I feel happy.
Because of YOU.








by
-幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment