Saturday, April 3, 2010

2nd April 2010



BChung, Huat Kek, NC, Pheng Fei, Soon Siong,
Ting Song & I
went to Kwang Hua's Sport Day.

We stayed at there until 10am ++.
We went to CC after that (-.-")

I didn't went to there more than 2 years.
LOL.

Felt sorry to BChung since he didn't touch at all.
And just waited for us. (T^T)

We went to have our lunch in Mamak after that.


We went watch 2.45pm movie.
Here's the movie.




Yes.
How to Train Your Dragon.

Well.
Awesome climax.
Awesome movie.
Even their ratings had over AVATAR.

I love it.
Especially the Night Fury Dragon: Toothless.

He's really CUTE!!!
Especially his eyes and emotions. (^~^)

I wish I could have one.
LOL.









Bryan, DeadFish, Huat Kek, Michelle, NC, Pheng Fei,
Red Pig
, Ting Song & I went to Centro Starbucks at 8pm.


Some of them late about an hour.
LOL.




We chit chat a lot.
I think this is the 1st time that I shared a lot of my secrets with them.
I think most of them get shocked right??
LOL.

Sorry that I didn't share with you guys before. (T^T)
Since I didn't know how to say about it.


I thought the secrets would keep in my heart forever.
But...
That's mean it's not important to me anymore.
I had let it go successfully.


回想起来。
是我太傻。


I'm fine now.

Thanks my dearest friends.



I know I might be hurt someone when I said out.
I'm sorry...


I heard a lot of secrets from them too!
Shhhhh..........
I had promised.
LOL.




别太在乎这一切。
对这世界看开点。


是我太执着了。

*Michelle told me. I'm agree. Thanks my dear. (^~^)*






Everything will be alright.




I feel warm & happy that I have you guys.
Thanks for always beside me.
I appreciate it.







Please stay with me.
I LOVE YOU GUYS.





by
-幸せな微笑-

1 comments:

Sze Yee said...

wow~~~!!! so so so touch moon ^^ unfortunate i no chance to listen ur secret >< aiyo.....

Post a Comment