Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Beginning of April 2010





Hey,
Did you have cheated by anyone??

I did!
LOL.



I couldn't believe that I had cheated by DoubleS (Young Saeng)!
OH MY GOD!!! (-.-")

He had posted in official website said that their album are
not going to release on 501.

..........



And ended with the words of "Happy April Fool"!!! (-.-")


I wondered that how many TripleS had cried out.

Kyu Jong had cheated by him too.
But he had posted a long comment. (^~^)


Guess what...??!
Hyun Joong posted comment too!
I think this is the 1st time that 3 of them posted comment in the same day.

And..........

Saying that he's going to study in Spain..........

I'm not going to believe that!!!
He was trying to cheat us again! (-.-")

But..........
Kyu Jong believe that!!!


Speechless.......... (-.-")


你们两只小鬼,给我记住!




I had cheated by someone.
Cheated my feeling.
Successfully!!!
Congrats to him! (-.-")


Speechless..........
LOL.



Xuan was asking me out to Sunway Pyramid.
I didn't think so much.
So..........
Cheated again. (-.-")

Ah Tong told me that I had changed a lot after he saw my photos.
And..........
I believe it.
Cheated again. (-.-")

BChung told me that he couldn't attend on tomorrow.
And..........
I believe it!

So..........
Again & again!!! (-.-")




Do you agree that I'm an IDIOT?!!!

Why everyone were trying to fool me?!!!


I'm really speechless.......... (-.-")




Well.
Congrats to you guys that had cheated me.
LOL.


HaPpy April Fool!







I had received Grace's surprise on last week!
Thanks my dear~


Here's the surprise!




I LOVE IT!

I LOVE YOU!!!
Muacksssss~~~ (>_<)





I took some photos with my Milo. (^~^)



He was acting like a model right?
Very cute right? (>_<)

I LOVE HIM!
I feel great that he's with me when I'm alone.



Oh ya!
I received
SS501 Five Men's Five Years in 2005-2009 MBS DVD Collection
!



YEAH!!! (^~^)



Thanks to my TSMY family.
BOBO~~! Saranghaeyo~! (>_<)



Here's Milo with me.
He was sleepy. (-.-")
LOL.







Today is meaningfully & speechless.


Since I had cheated by A LOT OF friends,
received my collection & took photo with Milo. (^~^)








Again.
I cut myself.

I'm really mad.
Addicted to it.



The Beginning of April 2010.








by
-幸せな微笑-

1 comments:

Post a Comment