Friday, April 16, 2010

...



Time goes by.
I'm waiting my degree in June.

Well.
I will be CRAZY!
If I continue stay at home for 1 more month.

My life is getting bored.

I be a driver as usual.
I'm wondering when's my turn to be a passenger. (T^T)





Bryan & Huat Kek asked me went to watch movie in the afternoon.




Yes.
Shutter Island.

Well.
The intro is bored until you'll fall asleep.
LOL.

The climax is quite interesting.
You'll keep guessing what will happen next.
Beside some parts were funny.
LOL.

You're going to be crazy as their patients after you watched it.
Seriously.


Rate: 5.5 / 10









You couldn't even treat me nicely even I have treat you nicely.
I'm tired of that.

一定要用这样的态度吗?
真的不能好好地沟通吗?

I'm sorry.
I couldn't took it as a joke.


How could I cried for you?!
That's not worth at all!!!

GOD DAMN!
I HATE MYSELF!!!

眼睛又了。
习惯到没感觉了。






by
-幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment