Sunday, November 22, 2009

His Innocence Smile



I followed my parents went to Prince Hotel on this morning.
Before that I need to pay my college's fess.
That's why I was following them.

My parents don't know where was the Prince Hotel.
So they keep finding.

I felt uncomfortable.
I didn't have breakfast & I slept at 2am on yesterday. (@_@)

Finally we reached.
A HIGH CLASS place.
Really.
A lot of educational people. Speaking!

I need to smile with everyone. Pretending.
Gosh~

Lastly I went to outside to wait for my parents.
I still felt uncomfortable & moody.
By the way I don't like to pretend. (-.-")


A kid was sitting beside me.
And his dad.

He let the chair fall down unfortunately.
His dad didn't scold him but asked him what he did. *A nice daddy*
LOL.

The kid looked at me.
I smiled at him.
LOL.

I don't really like kids actually.
I'm afraid of them.
Cause of...
Hmm... I would like to skip that.


His dad took him went inside the ballroom after that.
He turned back & gave me a wave.
Again & again...
Until he went inside.


His innocence smile.
I felt comfortable. (^~^)










3rd semester is going to start on next week.

Time goes by.
Ganbatte! Xyue.








by
-幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment