Saturday, November 7, 2009

My 18th.


November.
A lot of friends' birthday.

2nd: T.S
5th: Kian Wei
6th: NjoyZs
7th: Me
8th: Wee Lin
11th: Soon Siong

Yeah.
Our birthday are too close. (-.-")
That's why this month will bankruptcy.
LOL.



7th of November.
My 18th Birthday.

Hooray!

I had a great memories 18th!!! (^~^)


Specially thanks to you guys!
I love you guys!!!
I didn't know how many times should I said it.
LOL.


As Bryan's promise.
As NjoyZs's order.
As Others' wishes.

They really gave me a BIG BIG bear bear!!!
I'm too excited when I saw it.
I know. LOL.

We're totally HIGH = NOISY. (-.-")
Even some of them had an quarrel.
LOL.

Here's some photo would like to share with you guys. (^~^)



The 5 Birthday Star.
T.S didn't come.


Yes. Our Birthday Cake!


After wishes.


Family photo. (^~^)


Bestie.


Bryan.


Huat Kek & Boon Chung.


Grayson.


Red Pig.




NjoyZs.


Kian Wei.


Soon Siong.


Boon Chung.


Enjoying their singing.


My BIG BIG bear bear!!!



















Look like my BIG BIG bear bear became a SUPERSTAR!
LOL.



We're enjoying our time in GREEN BOX as well. (^~^)



We're going to watch Poker King after that.



Yeah.
It's nice.
Funny.
Keep laughing. Of course!

But it's cold inside the cinema. (-.-")
LOL.


That's my sweet 18th with my lovely friends. (^~^)
Muacksssss~~



Reached home.
My family was going to having dinner at outside for my celebration...??
So I changed clothes then went out again. (-.-")

Nice dinner. (^~^)

*Actually my mum had give me 'ANG PAO' on this morning. LOL.*


I'm going to Pasar Malam with my mum after that.
Going to buy dessert. (>_<)


Reached home again. (-.-")
Received Nico's message.

She said that someone's going to my house now!
Oh My God!
Who's that?
But she's not going to tell me. (T^T)


Unbelievable!
It was her!!!
Wah... I'm so touched.
LOL.

She wanted to give me surprise.
But my doggy was giving her surprise 1st.

I forgot that my doggy was at outside & I opened the gate.
He was so excited when he saw Nico.
That's true!
LOL.

Wah... She gave me her present & T.S's present.
Wah... So nice & touched.
She came to my house & gave me HOR. (T^T)
I gave her a hug then! (>_<)


Between,
I received Tong's recorded song for me.
It's a birthday song that sang by him.
So nice. (^~^)

I received Wei Kang's call.
Wah... So nice.
I thought he forgot already. (-.-")
Thanks buddy!

I received Hui Shan's call.
She really asked me whether I had died or not. (-.-")
LOL.
Thanks dear!

I received a lot of wishes from my phone & facebook.
Thanks guys!

Thanks for the BIG BIG bear bear!
I really like it so much!
Thanks for wishes!
Thanks for other presents too!
(^~^)


Friends Forever~


I really felt warm & happy.
I'll appreciate it.
I think I'm the happiest person in this world.
LOL.

I hope you guys can have your dreams come true as well & happy forever.


HaPpy Birthday!

Muackssssss~~








I received someone's call.
I never thought that he would call.
I really hope that he was forgotten.
I really hope that he doesn't treat me so nice.

I will felt more better than that.
I will be able to let it go.

I was laughing when I chat with him.
I was crying after I finished the call.

Anyway thanks for wishes.
I appreciate it, friend. (^~^)







by
-幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment