Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The End of March 2010






Time goes by.


April Fool is coming.
Do you have any idea to cheat your friends or your lovers?

If you love them,
PLEASE DO IT!!!

LOL.
Just a joke. (>_<)



Raining recently.
Do you like the weather?

Yeah.
I love it.
If I'm at home. (^~^)

I'm at home recently.
So I love the weather!
Don't jealous me! LOL.


I love raining.

It's heavy in sometimes.
It's light in sometimes.
It's quite confusing as my feeling.


"I love to walk in the rain cause nobody knows that I'm crying..."

"I love to walk in the rain cause it lets me couldn't see clearly..."



Do you have lovers?
Please appreciate it.

Don't realize to appreciate it when you lost it.
REMEMBER THAT!



Tomorrow will be a Great Day. (^~^)








I miss you.
I'm really miss you.

But I had lost you.


我已经拥有在雨中奔跑的勇气了!
你呢?

我过得很
你呢?


我学会了放手
你 一定要幸福哦~ (^~^)








真希望能下不停
想念继续 让透明
相信我就会看到 彩虹的美丽


The End of March 2010.







by
-幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment