Sunday, December 5, 2010

4th Dec 2010: The Luckiest Day



Unbelievable!!!
I'm the one of the 200 lucky winners in Malaysia.

I swear that I never dreamed before.
LOL.

I sacrificed a lot without nagging.
So here's my reward!
I believe that. =)



Thanks for the weather!
It's a cloudy weather. =)

Thanks for my buddies!
Accompany me went there. =)

Thanks for everything!
I appreciate it.=)



I stood here for 2 hours.
With high heels!
Since it's easier to see him clearly! (-.-")




Nae Namja,
I admire you seriously.

I expected that you'll arrive at 6pm.
But you're not! =)
I couldn't believe that you came on time.
And it's before 5pm.

I'm very satisfied even you just came for half an hour.
Thanks for your signature.
Thanks for your smile.

You smiled and thanked to everyone when we got your signature. =)

I'm supposed to say thank you in Korean but I failed.
Since you smiled at me. (-.-")

Whatever now.
I'm satisfied. =)


Nae Namja DAEBAK!!!



I took some photos from other forum since their photos are clearer.




I prefer his smiling but not cool. =(



Thanks for coming, Nae Namja!
I had a GREAT day! =)






It's worth for everything if you fall for someone. =)





by
-幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment