Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve ❤



Yellow people~!!!
*Yellow = Hello XD*

Holala~~~

It's Christmas Eve! =D
What's your plan?

Party tonight?
Christmas banquet?

Well,
Not matter what's your plan,
It's depends on who are you celebrate with. =)

Am I right? =D



Enjoy your Christmas Eve & appreciate what you have now. =)












Yes!
It's my expression on this Christmas Eve!
LOL!

I supposed to celebrate together with my friends on this year.
Unfortunately we couldn't. =(

I miss our celebration at Genting Highland on last year.
It's simply but full of memories. =)


Well,
Hopefully pass Christmas eve with fireworks on tonight.
And I'm gonna have surprise! =D



Merry Christmas~!







Heart linked as one.
Even we're at different place now.
But here will be our 1st Christmas eve.
I'm always with you. =)

Merry Christmas Minou Minou Woon!







by
-幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment