Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Beginning of December 2010.




Time goes by.
2K10 is going to end soon.
2nd semester is going to end soon. =(

I'm going to be 20 on next year.
I'm going to be mature. (@_@)
Will I?
LOL.


I found out that I'm happier than study in Taylor's before.
I have a lot of buddies in UTAR now.
I appreciate all of them.
Love ya. =)







Oh ya!
Here's my 1st movie on Dec.




-Rapunzel: A Tangled Tale-

Well.
It's a funny and nice movie.
It let me felt much better after watched it. =)

The princess, R
apunzel.
Similar with Ariel, The Little Mermaid.
Her curiosity when she went out of the tower.

Her action is quite similar with Mulan.
Cool man!

And the ending similar with The Beauty & the Beast.
Her tears saved her lover. =)


I love her hair when it glows and her voice too.
And I love the scene of floating lanterns into the sky.
It's really pretty. =)


Well.
You may go to watch.



Rate: 9/10





I'm trying to learn,
SMILE TO THE WORLD.
Go for it! =)

Even it's not an easy task for me. (-.-")



I'll be fine.
No worries people. =)

And thanks for always be my side.
I appreciate it. =)






The Beginning of December 2010.








by
-幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment