Thursday, September 17, 2009

Finished.


Yeah
I just changed my blogger template.


Why??


Because...
I had noticed a lot of people had used same layout as me. (-.-")

So...
I changed it. (>_<)



Comment please. XD


Here goes.
Finally finished my mid term.

4 papers were down!
Leave 1 paper on 28th. (+_+)

Well
English & Media History subjects as the picture below:




Yup. Terrible.
Whatever.


Gosh!
Stuck in traffic jam about 30 minutes!!!
*I never met before.*

The 3rd line drove in 80km/s.
What the hell...?

Hey dude! Move to 2nd line please!! (-.-")
Fuck you.

Okay. I'm sorry.
I didn't mention to say that.
But I'm freaking tired!!!




Public Holiday is coming on next week!
But we just break for 2 days because of the H1N1 influences.
Damn it.


Hmm... Well I guess I'll skip the class.
Ops.






Yeah.
I can break the sky.




Finally I can rest.

I'll update again soon.
See ya guys.

Sweet dream (^~^)






by
-幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment