Monday, September 28, 2009

Speed Up.



Tired.

From woke up at 5.40am until 4.30pm finished class.
Almost more than 12 hours.


Now what...?

Speed up to back home. (-.-")



After passed through the Subang Tol Plus.

Guess what...?



I saw a vehicle look like Huat Kek's car.

Coincidence...?
Impossible lah. (-.-")

He should came from Damansara.
Yeah. He should.


When I passed by the car......




Oh My God!

Really coincidence!!!

Huat Kek!!!!!!

(o.O!)


When he saw me like very "be song"(hokkien).
LOL.

Then he was following behind of me.
Both of us were driving at the 3rd line.
What the...!!!


Both of us separated at the Setia Alam highway.


Bye bye Huat Kek!!
LOL.





*After that I sms him, he said I'm lame! (-.-")*

*See! Where got friend sooo COLD-BLOODED?! (+_+)*

*He said couldn't see my head when behind of my car! (Okay, I know I'm short. LOL)*

*He said nothing special to write about it. But he post faster than me! (-.-")*

*He said when I used SmartTag, I had never slow down & just like rocket! (@_@)*

*He said my benz with "P"! (+_+)*

*c2p Huat Kek!!!*



c2p: stupid



Tired.
Can I rest...?






by
-幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment