Saturday, September 26, 2009

Memories Day.



Ah Kee, Bryan, Fei, NjoyZs, Pek Fang, Soon Siong, Florence included Me.

We went to Ikano Power Center, The Curve, E-Curve & One Utama.
2 cars were going, I was guiding.

I keep moving from 2nd line to 3rd line, from 3rd line to 2nd line at highway.

Why?

The c2p Fei said he'll drive slowly but he keep moving to 2nd Line & 3rd line. (-.-")

Oh My God!
When we almost reached there, Fei went to "Ho Lan" already. (o.O!)
Luckily they came back.

We went to shopping about 4 hours at the 3 link shopping center.
But all of us had spent money at food. (-.-")


We went to One Utama around 2pm.

Once again...
They went to "Ho Lan". (-.-")
Gosh~~ (@_@)

Ah Kee called them to guide them.
Finally we met again. (-.-")

Luckily got car park!
LOL.

We went to there about 3 hours. (@_@)

My legs! (>_<)


Yeah.
Finally we can sat down and having our lunch. (^~^)




My Yong Chow Fried Rice.


My Soursop De Guava.


Weird.
Why looks like family photo...?
LOL.


More better! (>.<)




4 of us.


My bestie. (^.^)

Fortunately we didn't take photo of 8 of us.
Look like nobody could help us took a NICE quality photo. (T^T)
We gave up.


We went back home around 5pm.
This time Ah Kee went to sit in Fei's car for guiding him. (@_@)

Yeah.
We should had this idea early!
So that they wouldn't went to "Ho Lan".
LOL.




Bryan fetch Florence & Soon Siong back home.
Leave 5 of us.

We spent our time for gossiping at my house. (-.-")
We were waiting to go to Pasar Malam around 7.30pm.

Yeah.
We met Mr.Fok & his "girlfriend" at there.
LOL.

Oh ya!
And my LOVELY Michelle.
HOHOHO~

We were walking at there around an hour. (@_@)
They brought the "Chow Tap Fu".
OMG! That's DAMN smelly!!!
Almost faint. (@_@)

Finally Fei back home.
Leave NjoyZs & Pek Fang.
They were waiting NjoyZs's dad at my house.

They went back around 11pm.
Pity Pek Fang~ (T^T)
Hope her parents will forgive her.


Well.
What a rushing day.
I'm really tired.

But
It lets me have a great memories day. (^~^)
I'm really enjoy & happy.




Sweet dream.

Live. Laugh. Love.







by
-幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment