Friday, June 5, 2009

5th of June


-Presentation-

How we look is unimportant. It's who we are on the inside that counts.

What a great title!
But presented by me just like @#$*&!


People without a nice look
Would you ever try to get close with him or her...?

Well that's REALITY of people

Beside
Not matter how pretty or handsome we are
If we just have a EVIL heart
That's really useless

That's one more thing
Even that person without a nice look
But have a kind heart & know how to treat people kindly
They would become attractive for me

But then
I really don't know how to speak well in English
With difficulty expression

I swear that if in Mandirin
I'm surely could express as well!
But that was impossible T^T

I HATE PRESENTATION!

Aww...
Forget that.





-One Utama-

I went to there again!

Hmm...
Seem like there have a gaming event - ASIANSOFT

Wow~
I saw a lot of GAME MASTER & COSPLAY at there

I had long time didn't play online game
I had crazy with online game before
I miss that time T^T



There have a MAGIC SHOW
WHAT THE HELL!
Those shows really just can cheated 3 years old children =.=
唔眼看!




Guess who...? XD
(Those who know him just don't spoiled it out! )



Yeah
We brought the same shirt
That's the 1st time I brought a shirt
MUAHAHAHA!

Hmm...
Smart! :p




Well
I really felt sad with my presentation
But then
I felt better after that ^~^




by
-幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment