Friday, June 12, 2009

Overload




。・☆。・☆・。。・☆。・☆・。
My dreams are swallowed
By the sounds of subways trains
I got so worn out by these repetitous days
Today as usual,
Putting the same shoes on
And walking down the same street

Those days I felt as if I could fly above the sky
I didn't have a bit of anxiety
When was the last day
That I could laugh
From the bottom of my heart?

We can't blame anybody for those things that happen to us
We already got the reasons
Why these things happened to us
Please give me the power to change it!


For the bright and brilliant future lying in front of us
Let's get over these hard days now
If we never give up, we can realize our dreams
We can fly away today
And tomorrow we will be able to smile sincerely

In the movie I watched at a sleepless lonely night
I was crying because I felt sorry for the heroine
I don't know since when
I get along without anybody by my side

I can go on with my life at least until next weekend
'Cause there are a handful of old good friends
Who listen to complains
And worries about love
And encourage me

What I realized when I grew up is
that I cannot get wise and well-adjusted in this world
But my dreams will never fade away


Even if it's not the shortest path to our goal,
Let's go on living tough, still tenderly
Don't be scared to walk straight ahead
Even though you could stumble
Or tumble
We can still stand up again

Got overloaded with reality
Got caught up in another difficulty
However the day will come
When these days will be certainly rewarded

。・☆。・☆・。。・☆。・☆・。





by
-幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment