Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I HEART ME & Careless


We had our event on today in lecturer hall and classroom @_@
Lecturer hall for performances; Classroom for activities

Yeah

We had enjoyed on today

Did you guys? :p

*HUGS*



We're having the tutorial class before the event

Crazy Sandy and I took some photo for fun (-_-")


DON'T LAUGH! (>_<)

GOSH~ That photo very funny!!

*HUGS*

We start our event on 11.30am
Some of course mates bring flyer & went around the building
to let more people knew where we were

*FREE HUGS*
That's my first time! XD
I had hugged a lot of guys on today!

I was like CRAZY :p


I didn't wondered that was a lot of people came to support us!
Thanks a lot, guys! (^~^)

I'm selling t-shirts with friends.
Quite a lot of people helped us brought it

I felt happy with that ^_^

*FREE HUGS*


Our performances were AWESOME!!
Guitarist and vocalist.

Oh ya
I love Juanita's voice!

That's awesome!!

I love Cruz, Kent & John's performances also!


Shan & I

Ting & I


We took a lot of photo on today
Waiting those photo :p





We met Korean
We tried to invite them came to support us as well
They have a tour at Malaysia

We had knew each other
I like them.
They're friendly.

We took photo with those Korean.

*Ops.. I forgot to take the photo from KarMun T^T*



We ended our event at 4pm
Everything were going as well as good

I love this event
"I HEART ME"

*FREE HUGS*
I love this activity

I'm really enjoying with all of my friends on today


I'm waiting for those photo that took by Nicholas ^~^



*FREE HUGS*






On the way back home by KTM
I went to Subang KTM station for waiting my dad at there


Guess What...?!!



When I reached Subang KTM station
I realized that my wallet was leave at Shan's there
and Shan was went back to her condo already
GOD DAMN!

I took my hand phone and tried to call my dad
My hand phone out of credit!
AWESOME!!

I realized that I didn't have money inside my bag
I'M A GENIUS!! (+_+)


What's the next step...??
AWWW!!!

Fine.
I went to Subang Parade.

Wait..!!!

That person looked familiar!


GOD BLESS ME!
I met Zu Hao!! $_$

He laughed at me! (+_+)
He borrowed me 10 bucks.
He said next time must return him double! (>_<)


Anyway
I really felt thankful to Zu Hao.
Thanks GOD that I met him!

Thanks a lot, Zu Hao. ^~^


That time I really need someone beside me T.T
I'm totally careless.


Tired.
Sweet dream.





by
-
幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment