Wednesday, June 3, 2009

TBS Event


I heard my friends said that TBS (Taylor's Business School) had event on today
My friends asked me to go there

We went to there after finished class
GOSH~
There was lot of people!
DAMN HOT!!

Guess what...?!!!
I saw Zu Hao!!
Unbelievable! =.=
I didn't know that he study at TBS
I didn't seen him after graduation (I think so...?)

LOL
He keep asked me to buy something from him
I brought then (For support him)=.=

Well
I never seen him so active before
Anyway
I'm felt glad to see him again ^.^


Oh ya
I saw Ting Song also
He was selling t-shirt

Hmm...
Seem like he was busy to sell his t-shirt
And I thought he didn't saw me
GOSH~
I didn't greeting with him!
I'm sorry! T^T


I had brought a couple t-shirt with Kar Mun
I got black & she got white
Because black just leave 1 T.T

Yeah
We decided to wear that on Monday XD
Become LESBIAN!
MUAHAHAHA!


GOD DAMN!
The KTM had delayed again~!
I had waited more than half hour
I hate KTM!

Aww...
Forget that

Anyway
I had fun on today ^~^






by
-幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment