Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Funniest Day in Random (+_+)

We went to watch BLOOD - The Last Vampire
(My mum suddenly didn't want to watch with me =.=)
So I asked my friends watched with me as well



Hmmm... This movie really SUCK!
It just insulted the animation of BLOOD PLUS & SAYA
OH NOOO!!!
My lovely SAYA... (+_+)

That was too much computer graphics
I mean the fighting & the 'BLOOD'...? =.=

-Part 1 of the movie-
Hmm... Let's see
When SAYA was chasing the vampires
The part that she was jumping!
I guessed you guys knew it if you had watched

-
Part 2 of the movie-
Well
When the track was fall down into the cliff
I was wondered why Alice still alive =.=

-Ending of the movie-
GOD DAMN!
Why the strongest demon - ONIGEN died easily...? =.='''
Was that the ending of the movie...?!!!
"She's finding her way...... " (-_-")
@#$@*$%#%!!

Oh ya!
That was some part that I prefer in the movie (^o^)
The RED eyes of SAYA
The theme song of the movie
Well
I think that's all that I prefer to enjoy it (-_-")

By the way
I considered the movie as the 'funniest' & meaningless movie
I couldn't stop to put this emotional (-_-") after watched this movie

WATCH OUT THESE WORD
"DON'T TRYING TO INSULT BLOOD PLUS ESPECIALLY SAYA!!!!!"
@#$@*$%#%!!


。・☆。・☆・。。・☆。・☆・。
I met Peck Yee & we watched movie together as well!
I never met her about half years ago (I think...?)

I love this picture! ^~^

After that we're having our lunch

-Our Memories-








Finally
Our family photo! (>_<)


Well
That's all for us on today (^o^)
。・☆。・☆・。。・☆。・☆・。



Look at this picture CLEARLY!!

Are you done with this picture?

Hmmm...
Continue as well


Done!!
What's the differences between those pictures?
Have you noticed it?!


Let me tell you then...
My cute doggy had cut its hair!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!
I knew it's quite LAME...... =.="



By the way
I couldn't stop my laughing when I saw it & stroking on it!
It's tooooo CUTE!

WATCH OUT the word of CUTE!
I mostly used it on my doggy only =.="


-Conversation-

That was the conversation between my mum, my brother & the pet barber

Barber: How do you want to cut its hair?

Mum: Son, how do you want?

Brother: Hmm... Just leave it about 2 inches as well. (^~^)

Mum: Don't you think that will be too long arrrrr? (o.O)

Brother: Then let it as 1 inch. @_@

Mum: I think that's still not short enough. Well let it be half inch. Thanks.

Barber: Okay then.

Brother:.......... (-_-")


That was the conversation between my mum & I.

My mum knocked my door and took my clothes to me.

Me: Thanks, mum.

Mum:..........

Me: Mum, why you look so down?

Mum: Well nobody wants to bother me so I just shut up.

Me:.......... (Am I not a body...? =.=")


Well
*That's my mum (^~^)*







by
-幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment