Sunday, June 14, 2009

The DUMB Day (14th of June)




-5.45pm-
Dressed up myself (^~^)

-6.05pm-
Waiting for my friends (^_^)
Sek Hon said will arrive my house after 6.00pm ++

-6.30pm-
Still waiting...... (~_~)

-6.40pm-
Did anything happened to them...? Don't scare me! (>_<)
Did they forgot me...? (+_+)
I'm not dare to call Sek Hon because I thought that he was driving...
Fine... I'm waiting.......... Be patient! (*_*)

-6.55pm-
I'm not going to wait! Call NC! ____________________________________________________________

Me: Where are you guys?

NC: Huh...?? I'm at toilet. What's wrong?

Me: LOL!! Toilet?! Where are you guys now?!

NC: We're buying present for the party later. At Jaya Jusco now.

Me: WALAO!! I'm waiting you guys for an hour and you guys at Jaya Jusco now! Why didn't inform to me at all?!!

NC: Huh...? I don't know that they didn't tell you wor.... Sorry.

Me: GOSH! Fine then. (What can I do? =.=) ____________________________________________________________

-7.00pm-
I'm angry now!! TOTALLY!!!
How DUMB am I!!
Waiting for them for WHAT!
Should I continue wait for them...?
Yeah! I'm cursing on them especially Sek Hon!!


STUPID SEK HON! DIDN'T INFORM TO ME AT ALL!!
STILL COULD ENJOYED AT THERE!!!
I'M TOTALLY BURNED!!!!!
I know you will read this. That's why I wrote it. MUAHAHAHA! (-_-")


-7.20pm-
Finally I'm sitting in his car. (-_-")
Of course! I blame on him with non-stopping!

-8.20pm-
Start the party.
Having dinner for FREE. (>_<)

Keep gossip (-_-")

Finally... Our family photo again. Why so serious...? =.=

-9.00pm-
Time goes by.
I promised my parents that I should be reach my home around 9-10pm. (+_+)

-9.15pm-
I need to get back home. You know that. (>_<)

-9.20pm-
Calm down... Be patient... They still have a lot of things need to share what... (~_~)


-9.30pm-
Guys!! I really need to go home now! Move on! Please!!
I'm sorry. (T^T)

-9.45pm-
On the way. I can imagined the face of my parents. (+_+)
I don't have mood to listen what are my friends gossiping about. Sorry.

-10.00pm-
Finally. By the way the FACE of my parents in BLACK. (-_-")
Aww... Forget that. I had enjoyed with my friends at that time.
So... Cheer up! (^~^)






I'm really sorry, guys.
Please
forgive of my temperament.








by
-幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment