Thursday, June 18, 2009

OMG~!!


We went to ECA center at Subang Jaya
OMG~! Their center more good than ours!
There have gym place, dance studio & others.

Actually I went there for discuss our assignment BUT THEN...


Hui Shan them were doing their assignment by recording video
Yeah... They have to record a dancing video

They were discussing about...??

Oh ya!!
CRAZY Sandy had bring her "son" - The SNAKE
Azhar them were thought that she was bringing the SNACK!! (-_-")
Sandy had let it OUT! And people were running & screaming...!!

The snake TOTALLY scared Hui Shan~!
She had cried T^T
Yeah... I understand her feeling
I hugged her as a comfort (>_<)

Guys, don't be JEALOUS! XD
MUAHAHAHA! (-_-")


SNAKE!! RUN!!! =.="


The "old man" couldn't lying down! KarMun was trying to help him out!!


GOD DAMN!
Hui Shan TOTALLY AWESOME!!
I really fall in LOVE with her!!!

~I LOVE YOU~

We really shocked when we saw her dancing!
Wow~ HOT & SEXY!!

SCREAM IT OUT GUYS!!!



Hui Shan became the dancing teacher
She was teaching all of us

COME ON GUYS~! LET'S PULL OUR SHIN!! (-_-")

By the way...
I'm wearing a jeans pant!
GOSH~



Finally I became their camera girl...? @_@

Oh ya...
I met Bryan when his break time ^~^


I'm tired...
There have something that I wouldn't like to post it
So... Just leave it as well ^~^

*Waiting a lot of photo that took by Nick & John*
*Coming soon!*



Sweet Dream~






by
-
幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment