Thursday, April 23, 2009

DAMN HaPpy! >.<

Yeah
We're going to Sunway Pyramid-RED BOX
I had long time didn't went there

Actually we went there for celebrating my friend's birthday
We had sang a lot of songs and took a lot of photos

We had enjoyed our times



Bryan so "kacau" >.<
Nico & I

Michelle & I

Bryan & I

Bryan act cute =.=


Cheer Up Guys!

We're having our lunch at there

It looks delicious? XD


It looks delicious,Michelle >.<

Hoho~ My lunch >.<

Yeah,Nico!




I like back-to-back picture


Wow~ I like this picture XD

Reflection picture =.=


Nice~


God~PF & Bryan act cool...


Michelle & I act cool? =.=


What are they doing? @_@




I like this picture also >.<

Act cool again.. =.=


Chess!

After that we went to ASIAN AVENUE
We're going there to take photos again =.=

Is it nice? ^_^ I love it

Even we're just 5 people (A lot of friends can't come T.T) But we had a lot of fun at there


Hoho~ Bryan took us back home.. >.< Bryan,
HaPpy B!rthday to you~~
And wish your dream come tru3 ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment