Sunday, April 26, 2009

I'm Sorry To My Family


Sometime I'm a slow reaction person
I didn't noticed my mum gave me suggestion

When I'm watching movie
My mum suddenly said want to go out have dinner
But I really didn't like watch "half" movie T.T
I refused to have dinner

At last
I had decided to go
I turn off the movie
I went upstairs to change clothes

I heard they had closed the door
I quickly ran to downstairs
They had locked the door T.T

I hate that feeling
Just like they forgot me & want to leave me

Just like I'm not a part of them (Am I unnecessary?)

My mum saw me want to go then she came to open door again
Seriously that time I'm "on fire"
I just went into my bedroom straightly

My mum asked me went out

I'm started quarreling with my mum (I'm such as an ass!)
My mum said I had made whole family unhappy (Look like I'm the host =.=)
That's why I became more angry
I'm really stubborn

Now I wonder my mum asked us to have dinner at outside

because today is my brother's birthday
I had realized T.T

......

At last
My family went out & having their dinner

How about me...?
I'm crying & angry with myself
I'm throwing the things in my bedroom (I'm always did that when I was angry =.=)

I had long time didn't had a fit of temper
Oh God~
I had treat my family like that
I'm really such as an ass!


I'm sorry to my brother
Let him have a unhappy dinner T.T

I'm really sorry... Forgave me...


0 comments:

Post a Comment