Saturday, April 4, 2009

ORION


I was the one who cried
Because you told me
That not showing any signs of weakness
Is not the same as being strong
I believe

On my way home my breath grows cold
The stars are just swaying

Even the fleeting warmth
I’ve just discovered
Seems to be easily forgotten

I’ve realized now, for the first time
That I can love someone

I was the one who cried
I kept my eyes on the winter constellations
So that they would never vanish
From this sky
I believe

My palm has grown numb
I want to touch you forever so we can never be apart

Though I repeat the words I want to say to you in my mind
I still can’t say them aloud

I’ll say something silly and smile
Then gently wrap my arms around you

I counted the shooting stars
The miracle of having met you
Taught me
The meaning
Of the life I’m living now
So I believe

0 comments:

Post a Comment