Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Going Sunway Pyramid with College's friends

Today when after class
Most of our course's friends were going there

When we reached there
My friends said that wanna tried "Yogurt Berry"
Hmm.. Not bad taste..

There were some photo that we had took

Kar Mun,Mishan & I


Kar Mun & I


Is it delicious? XD


Is it lovely?


Wow~ There has a "BIG LOVE"

Taking photo in washroom?! I wonder why girls like to take photo inside there...? =.=

That was my 1st time playing ice skating! OMG~
There was a lot of people
That shoes was a bit heavy =.=
I thought it would be easy

When I went into that ice floor
Oh God~
That was so slippery!
And of cause I had felt down T.T
But I didn't get hurt anyway
That's need thanks to my friends >.<

When I saw someone feel down
I really want to help them but I can't stand well with myself also T.T
I felt sorry with those people

Well anyway I had fun at there
At least I had tried ice skating even I still can't skating well T.T
I will try my best on next time (If I'm going)

0 comments:

Post a Comment