Friday, April 10, 2009

My Name


I'm just thinking of my name on today

When I was born
My dad was given my name that called "Katherine Kee Xiao Yue"
Even I'm not a christian =.=
And my brother didn't have English name at all (I don't know why =.=)

Every time my friends will asked me "Are you christian?"
Well "I'm not!!"

When in primary school everyone called me "Xiao Yue"
But when in secondary school some of my friends started called me "Katherine,Kathy or Kat"
"Kathy & Kat" also not bad ^^
And some of them were not called in correct pronoun
Some like "Ka,The,Rine"
God~I really don't like that pronoun.. T.T

Actually I prefer my closer friends called me "晓悦"
Well I like this name
This name for me is meaningful
"" means "know" while "" means "happy"
My parents said that they hope me can be a happy girl (Do I? =.=)
And this name feel like more friendly (in my mind)>.<

"Katherine" is not bad also
I had seen that many people use in alphabet "C"
But I'm in alphabet "K"
Quite special ( I think so =.=)

Anyway thanks to my parents that given me a nice name ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment