Monday, April 6, 2009

My Feeling About Taking Mass Communication


Today was my 1st day study in college
Last week was just an orientation day

Hmm... Let's say about my feeling
I'm feeling this course like not very suitable for me
Some like need speaking a lot & must have a very good communication (like show off?! @@)
You guys know that? I really don't like to show off =.=
Oh God~ For me is quite difficult from started

Just like today we had a group to discuss about our creative idea(I'm in that group also)
When people asked me about some idea
I didn't have any idea & just be quiet =.=
How foolish am I

Actually I'm an active person (just active in my best friends' group =.=)
But now in Taylor's I'm just like a quiet person
Maybe just haven't suitable & become more active T.T

Well I hope I could speak as good as well & have a nice communication
And I will make myself to become more active
So that I would not regret about my choice with mass communication

Ganbatte~!! ^.^

0 comments:

Post a Comment