Monday, April 13, 2009

Suffer!!!


Recently I'm really suffer & unhappy!!
I can't suitable with myself
Just like I'm not myself
I hate that!

I don't like no opinion
I don't like be cute
I don't like pink color
I don't like disguising in front of people
I don't like those things!

Actually I like playing games such as "Most Wanted,Final Fantasy VII,Chaos Legion,online game......"
I like to watch those adventure movies such as "Fast & Furious 4,I Am Legend......."
I like to watch animation such as "D.Gray Man,NANA,Claymore......"
I like bands
I like cool
I like MIKA NAKASHIMA
I like Japan's things & I hope I can go to Japan in someday
I love those things! That's awesome!

That's why I join guys more than I join girls
Because I had a lot of things can talk with guys (I think so =.=)
Of cause I had "girlfriends" also
We just like "sisters"

Maybe some people would think that I'm childish (About those things that I like) =.=
Whatever... I don't care
I don't really know how to expression myself (by saying? T.T)
I hope people can understand me
I just want to be myself! Please!



0 comments:

Post a Comment