Saturday, April 11, 2009

Watch Movie with Friends


Today I went out watch movie with my friends
The movie called "Shinjuku"
When we arrived
They had brought 9 tickets
But we had 10 peoples =.=
And the movie was fulled
Oh God~

We had tried to ask again for the seat of that movie that just for 1 person
Yeah.. Really got 1 seat in line D
But my friends had brought in line F
And who gonna sit in there?

Some of my friends started not feeling well with that

Do you guys know that?
We can't always gathering like that cause everyone are start move to their future..
And I really don't like to see you guys are not feeling well
I just hope we can enjoy in our times ^^

Beside
They decided to give up 1 ticket and 2 peoples went to watch "Fast & Furious 4"
Hmm.. I didn't think we should do that
I didn't want my friends separated

Finally I brought the ticket which in line D
And I sit in there alone =.= (That was my decision)
Well that's not the 1st time I sit alone to watch movie
I really didn't mind it

That movie really not bad
I had enjoy it ^.^


Hey guys
Not even what happen
Not even where we are
You guys are my best friends
I wouldn't forget that

I love you guys~ ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment