Friday, May 15, 2009

14th May *Florence's 18th Birthday*

I'm the planner! HOHO~! >.<
I had asked a lot of friends came to celebrate actually

But some of them didn't reply me T^T


Our place - SECRET RECIPE
FOR celebrating Florence's birthday

Of course
HaPpy Birthday to her~~! ^~^

W!sh her dreams come tru3!


Wow~ 13 people came here!

Well I was glad when I saw they would come here


There had a dumb guy came from MARS
He
said that he came from MARS=.=
He was the EXTRA guy from our group
Quite interesting XD

Well
Actually he is my friend that come from my hometown
Coincidence

He was staying at SETIA ALAM also

So
He was coming with me >.<


He was quite quiet
Maybe he felt weird with my friends
T^T

We're noisy inside there just like "PASAR MALAM" =.=
But... We're enjoying happily >.<


Florence said that she was very happy on today

She must be very touch XD
I was happy when I saw she was happy & enjoy

Hmm... We took a lot of photo again!
I didn't want to forget our wonderful memories
I just want to record all of our memories ^~^



Bestie ^~^

Wei Kang & Florence

Grayson & I

What was Bestian doing...? @_@

Bestian & Dead Fish

Pheng Fei & Dead Fish

Michelle & Florence

Bestie ^~^

Bestian & I

Look like sister? XD

Dead Fish & I

He want his face looked smaller
He hide behind of me =.=

Why his smile so funny..? :p

Pheng Fei & I

Wow~ What a "BIG" cake

Best friends ^.^

All guys around BIRTHDAY girl >.<

All of us! Yeah!
Guess what...? Who's the dumb guy from MARS? hoho~

Why Bestian so 'small'..?

Bestian act again =.=

Florence's face all cream! :p


After 10pm
They came to my house

When they first step in my house
They're searching water =.=
Very funny XD

Florence said that she want to visit my bedroom
I took her upstairs secretly

Guess what...?
GOSH...!
All of them followed up T^T
12 people inside my SMALL bedroom
They're very curious~! >.<

I never let a lot of people went inside my bedroom before
But they're my friends & they looked very funny XD
So... Forget that ^.^



。・☆。・☆・。。・☆。・☆・。
Hey guys
Do you know that?

When I haven't meet u guys

I never said "I LOVE YOU" to friends


When I meet u guys

"I LOVE YOU" always in my mind ^~^

。・☆。・☆・。。・☆。・☆・





by
-幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment