Saturday, May 23, 2009

23rd of May


-1.30pm-
My hand phone was ringing - Grayson
Wow~ I wondered why he was calling me

Yeah... He said that he was just finish his class & he was hungry
He wanted came to SETIA ALAM for having lunch
He asked me out for lunch for accompany him...? =.=

GOSH~ He really came to my house fetch me
And I was really accompany him
I just ordered 1 drink

After finish his lunch
He just fetch me back home
I was felt like... BOOOOOM!!! =.=

HAHAHA!
Anyway I felt happy when my friend would asked me out ^~^


-4.00pm-
We're going to SETIA ALAM badminton court
Of course... FOR playing badminton =.=

GOSH~
My friends came to my house 1st
I could follow their cars
But I had drive my own =.=
DUMB!!

AWESOME!!
8 people were going and there have 5 cars
There have 2 MERCEDES BENZ which is S class & E class XD
And that 2 cars owner is Bestian & I
Muahahaha!

We're playing for 2 hours
I was sweating all the time but it was fun
I wondered my muscles gonna pain within 2 days =.=
Aww... Who care! :p

After finish our games
We're going to have our dinner
Yeah... Just leave 4 of us - Bestian, Grayson, Pheng Fei & I
Others were going back home T^T


We're going to LUCKY 10 to have our dinner
Before that I have to drive my car back to home 1st
I didn't want let my parents blah blah blah >.<
Then I was sitting in Grayson's car

On the way
OMG~ Technology driving of Grayson let me felt frightened! @_@
Anyway I was still HERE! MUAHAHAHA!

Hmm... Those meals were delicious ^_^
We're chatting a lot at there

About 7.45pm
We're going to back home
Well of course Grayson sent me back home again
Hmm... We had quite long time didn't chat a lot like that
Hohoho...
And this time he was driving more safety >.<


Oh ya! I had make a mistake!!
I didn't take any photo T^T
But then... Those memories were in my mind ^~^



Well
That's all for today
I'm gonna do my revision as well for my examination!
I hope I can do that! T^T
Sweet dream~ ^~^







by
-幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment