Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hang Out!!


Yeah
Today I went to watch movie with my lovely friends again

We went to eat breakfast at OLDTOWN
Hmm... We had chat a lot at there


We had watch "STAR TREK"
Hmm.. Quite nice!
It's saying about the war of space
They were trying to protect their planet




After watch movie
We were going to "KIM GARY" having our lunch
I was sharing the food with my friends



Hoho~ I like this food >.<

I took it secretly! Because They didn't want to look at camera!

I know Huat Kek might be KILL me when he see this!! But this photo very natural! :p

After that
It was WINDOW SHOPPING time >.<
That time was funny
Cause I decided took some photo
But we felt embarrassing because there was a lot of people T.T
Haha... Finally we had took some photo >.<
But those guys didn't want to take with us! T.T



Florence & I

Michelle & I


Yeah! Best Frenzz ^_^
I love you guys~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment