Saturday, May 9, 2009

PLEASE!!



PLEASE!! PLEASE!!!
Don't become like that!
I wouldn't be fine when I saw you like that even other friends!!

We care about you
Don't you know that?
Don't you realized that?

I know what's the reason that let you became EMO
Some was cause of me
I really TREAT you as my friend
Don't think that too much
I wouldn't like you
That's really impossible T.T

I'm sorry...
Forgive me...


Guy, don't be EMO again!
Everyone would become EMO in sometimes
But not all the time

I really don't like people become like that especially my buddy!!
COME ON! Don't forget that you're guy!!
And don't even try to SUICIDE!

IF NOT I WILL KILL YOU BEFORE YOU'RE TRYING TO SUICIDE!!
I'M REALLY ANGRY WITH YOUR ATTITUDE!

Listen here
Life goes on even you're happy or unhappy
Why don't you live happily?
This world still have a lot of nice things
Try to noticed that








We're trying to pull you out of trap
But you still want to fall into
If you still like that
We can't lend you a hand except yourself

WAKE UP, EMO GUY!

FACE TO THE REALITY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment