Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Finally!!!



Yeah
Finally we had finished our examination!
Thanks God! XD

My examination time was 1 hour =.=
And I had finished my examination within 30 minutes

For 'celebrating' that we had finished our examination
We took some photo! (Some photo still at Kar Mun's there T.T)
But Shan Shan didn't want took with us!
So sad... T~T


Callie & I

Kar Mun & I

Callie & Kar Mun

They still having their class at 3pm but I didn't have!
So I couldn't watch movie with them T.T

For rushing back to watch movie
I didn't having lunch with them
So sad...





-Night at the Museum 2-
This movie is very AWESOME!
I love to watch it! ^.^

Hey guys
You should watch it :p

。・☆。・☆・。。・☆。・☆・。
-My latest blog-
*Pleasure That I Have You*
My friends had some feedback

Well
Thanks to all of them that cared of me
Of course included my Taylor's friends
Pleasure to know you guys~
I really felt happy with that ^~^

。・☆。・☆・。。・☆。・☆・。





by
-幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment