Friday, May 29, 2009

NC & SK's 18th Birthday

We went to BUKIT TINGGI AEON JUSCO
For celebrating NC & SK's birthday
We went to GREEN BOX
Yeah!!

We started from 2.30pm until 5.30pm
We had enjoyed happily

Between we had took a lot of photo again XD
(I took a lot of photo with friends >.<)




2 Birthday Girls ^~^

Lin didn't join us T^T

Lin & I

SK & I

Peng Yin(The Prettiest Girl) & I :p

Michelle & I

NC & I

Bryan & I

C2p Bestian just acted like....... LOLZ =.=

Soon Siong & I

Boon Chung & I

Pheng Fei & I

What were they doing? @_@

-6pm-

Some of my friends went back already
Some of us decided to have our dinner

Before that
All girls went to toilet & we took photo again at there =.=
Those guys sure wondered where we were
They thought us fall into the chamberpot! XD







Cheer up~! ^~^


I met Peng Yin again... I thought she was went back on that time @_@



I didn't realized that Bryan just beside me! =.=

-7pm-

We went to STATION 1 to have our dinner
Most of us ate spicy food until can't be patient
That was really very SPICY!
I didn't know that food was so SPICY!
Bryan ate until CRIED XD

Mine
I leave half to let Boon Chung ate
I really can't be patient
That's too SPICY!

Boon Chung said that if FREE to him then he ate all =.=
What the...
Fine... What could I do... LOLZ

He really ate finish!
And he said not really SPICY
GOSH~!



My dinner! Don't just look that! It was really really SPICY!




Our payment! They arranged 'as good as well' =.=

Well
We really having fun

I felt happy with that!


。・☆。・☆・。。・☆。・☆・。
NC & SK
HaPpy Birthday to you~
W!sh your dreams come tru3 ^~^

。・☆。・☆・。。・☆。・☆・。





by
-幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment