Sunday, May 24, 2009

Pleasure That I Have You


Today even I went to shopping & I had spend a lot of money @_@

Actually when I would buy a lot of things
That means I had problem already T^T

I was wondered this course really suitable for me or not
Even the result haven't release
But I knew my result gonna be worst


I really don't like Taylor's life
It was horrible for me
People like......
Well I really don't know how to describe
Maybe I'm not apart of them
That's why

I don't like to be alone
I don't like to be disguise

Now I had realized
In my life
I can't live without friends or family



。・☆。・☆・。。・☆。・☆・。


Yeah
Wei Ping was really my bestie!

She was chatting with me on today
She really knew what was I thinking about
Of course I knew her as well

I had told her that I was really unhappy in Taylor's
She said she would listen to me & she was still here
She was expecting what I gonna to said

That time I had really CRIED
I felt comfortable because of her
I had endure my TEARS long time ago

If she just in front of me
I gonna HUG her & CRIED out
That's true!

GOSH~
My tears were none stopping on that time
I couldn't endure at all
What the...

She was trying to make me laugh again
She was really a TRUE HEART friend
I felt pleasure that I have her

Well
My feelings was better after I had cried out

In maybe
I will give up the course
I never thought that I might regret with the course that I'm taking
How DUMB am I!

For my principle
I will be insistence & be strong to continue!
。・☆。・☆・。。・☆。・☆・。




。・☆。・☆・。。・☆。・☆・。
Wei Ping,
Thanks to you~
I felt pleasure that I have you ^~^
。・☆。・☆・。。・☆。・☆・。


Lastly
Share one of my favorite song
Mika Nakashima~ORION~





p.s My eyes gonna swelling on tomorrow @_@





by
-幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment