Sunday, May 17, 2009

16th of May


-4.30pm-

I went to IKANO with my family
Hmm... I had spend quite a lot of money @_@
OMG!

-8.00pm-
We went to PANTAI SEAFOOD RESTAURANT to have our dinner
GOSH~
That is a quite SPECIAL restaurant that I had never seen before
There were a lot of people!

Wow~

Those fish, crab, prawn, abalone, bivalves & lobster still in the aquarium!
Some species that I never seen before T^T



The crabs have very LONG legs =.=



This really HUGE & just like SNOW

What a BIG lobster!

It so disgusting >.<



I had saw someone ate "SHASHIMI"
The CRAB was still moving!!

Well
My dad had ordered crab
But I can't ate because allergic of crab T^T



。・☆。・☆・。。・☆。・☆・。

Today he had called me
It was the 1st time he called me after he told me that >.<
Hmm.. I felt quite weird & quite happy..? (I'm confused @_@)
He had asked me out with him
But I'll have my exam on next week T.T
I need to concentrate
So...

I really felt embarrassing! T^T
Because I didn't really know what can we chat (I think he also =.=)
We didn't have much "topic"
Well just let it be normal
Anyway thanks to him ^~^

。・☆。・☆・。。・☆。・☆・。




by
-幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment