Friday, January 15, 2010

Bad News!






SS501 1st Asia Tour "PERSONA" in Malaysia had been canceled.


I'm so upset with that. (T^T)
*My mum said great due to can save money. GOSH!*


They have confirmed their Encore Concert in Seoul again.
-SS501 The 1st ASIA TOUR PERSONA in SEOUL ENCORE TOUR-
It's 2 days concert.


OH MY GOD!!!



It won't be miracles happen in Malaysia right? (T^T)
But I still hope so.LOL.


Thus they have help us find the tour agent to watch their
SEOUL ENCORE TOUR.
It's a 4days 3nights tour.
That's a lot of benefit details.
We could shopping at there too. LOL.

Since I couldn't afford with the fees hence I couldn't go for it. (T^T)


Should I be happy since they have think about TSMY?
Should I be sad since they confirmed their
SEOUL ENCORE TOUR?


Anyway,
Take care, SS501.







I wish
SS501 will be happy and healthy forever.



Kathy
-TSMY-







by
-幸せな微笑-

0 comments:

Post a Comment